Download your digital Vipp bin
HOW TO GET A VIPP SHELTER?
5 THINGS TO CONSIDER
1. EXPERIENCE THE VIPP SHELTER
While we deliver worlwide, the Vipp shelter is sold and distributed exclusively via the Vipp Head Quarters in Copenhagen, Denmark or via our New York showroom.
The shortest path to know more about the possibilities of getting your own Vipp escape is therefore to browse our site and get in contact with us. The first Vipp shelter unfolds deep inside the Swedish woods. We arrange visits to the Vipp shelter. Follow the link to learn when the next trip takes place.
2. WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET
Consider the Vipp shelter as a finished product.
Vipp delivers a completely finished design product, and the installation is done in a couple of days. The only thing for you to consider, is where to put it. This means that you cannot alter the design of the shelter.
3. APPLIANCES / ONE-STOP-SHOPPING
Just like the interior, all appliances (dishwasher, washing maching, oven, refrigerator, freezer, gas/induction) are equally predefined in the Vipp shelter.
We have chosen appliance solutions that live up to our design requirements and quality standards. This one-stop-shopping approach, where appliances are part of the final product, allows for an easy buying process.
4. SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED
Vipp takes care of freight and installation of the shelter with our own crew. Freight and installation cost is upon request and dependent on specific location.
We exploit the benefits of a pre-fabrication allowing for an easy, speedy and cost-efficient process. Production takes place in Frederiksværk, Denmark and is estimated to approximately 5-6 months + freight & installation (from order confirmation). Delivery time varies according to location. Installation will take between 3-5 days.
FREIGHT/INSTALLATION COST MATRIX
Freight/installation in EU - 10% added to shelter price.
Freight/installation in US, east-coast - 12% added to shelter price
Freight/installation in US, west-coast - 15% added to shelter price
Freight/installation in Asia/other countries – upon request
Please note that crane rental for placement on site is not included.
5. VALUE FOR MONEY
The price for the Vipp shelter is € 580,000 / $ 585,000 including interior.
No matter where you are in the world, you and your chosen local constructor will be in direct contact with a dedicated expert from Vipp in Copenhagen throughout the entire process. We have cut out the middle man so we can offer you premium quality and service for the listed prices. High quality is non-negotiable and so are the listed prices.
YOUR NEXT STEP(S)
1) Browse this site thoroughly to understand the concept
2) Contact Vipp for more information via the formula below
3) Find a local contractor that can confirm site compliance with Vipp's guidelines, informing on size and weight, drawings, foundation, requirements for water, sewage and electricity, site access, insulation, mounting and fitting.
4) Payment of initial project engineering deposit of € 4.400 / $ 5,000 prior to process setup between your local contractor and our team, where we together shape the project details and timeline – the deposit will be deducted from the final payment.
5) 50% of the price is paid at order confirmation.
6) Final 50% deducted the deposit fee is paid prior to shipping.
7) Delivery and installation by the Vipp team.
8) Pack your iPad and get ready to escape.
For us to give you the best possible service, please fill in the formula via the link and a Vipp representative will get in touch with you shortly.
We look forward to be at your service.